Pair your Bluetooth accessory
Use these steps to pair:
- Put your Bluetooth accessory in pairing mode using the instructions that came with it.
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > Bluetooth. Your Apple Watch will search for nearby Bluetooth accessories.
- Choose your Bluetooth accessory.
- If asked, enter a passkey or PIN.
Unpair your Bluetooth accessory
- Tap Settings > Bluetooth on your Apple Watch.
- Tap next to your accessory.
- Tap Forget Device.
If you can’t connect your Bluetooth accessory or it won’t reconnect:
- If you see on your watch face, Airplane Mode is on. On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > Airplane Mode, then turn it off.
- Make sure your accessory is fully charged and powered on.
- If you see the accessory in Settings > Bluetooth on Apple Watch, but you can’t connect, use the steps above to unpair the accessory.
- Try to pair the accessory again.
If you need help connecting or using a Bluetooth accessory with your Apple Watch, contact the manufacturer.
iPhone Repair Dallas
2629 N Stemmons Fwy
Dallas, TX 75207
Phone: (214) 810-0717
Hours: 10:00 am — 7:00 pm (Monday – Sunday)