The steps in this article show you how to check your purchase history on a Mac or PC in iTunes to see when your account was charged for a purchase. If you want to view your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or you need to report a problem, you can see your purchases from the past 90 days at reportaproblem.apple.com.
See your purchase history
To automatically open iTunes and sign in to your Account Information page from your computer, click View My Account. Or follow these steps:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
If you use Family Sharing, you’ll see in your purchase history what you bought using your Apple ID, but you won’t see what other family members bought. To see what other family members bought, sign in with their Apple ID.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
- Enter your password, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click View Account.
On the Account Information page:
- Scroll down to Purchase History. To the right of Most Recent Purchase, click See All. It might take a moment for your Purchase History to appear.
- To see the details of a purchase, click the arrow to the left of the order date. Your most recent purchases are first.You’ll see the date, time, and web order number in the top-right corner.
If any of the information in your history doesn’t match what you bought, check if it’s an authorization hold, a delayed charge, a subscription renewal, or a Family Sharing purchase.
If you don’t recognize a purchase, compare your purchase history to your credit or debit card statement before contacting Apple.
If you don’t see your purchase, it might be hidden. Learn how to hide or unhide items in your Purchase History.
If you can’t find an item that you purchased in the iTunes Store within the last 90 days, report a problem. For older purchases, contact iTunes Store support, and select Purchases, Billing, and Redemption.
If you’re a member of Apple Music, your membership and iTunes Store purchases appear in your purchase history, but songs that you add to your iCloud Music Library from Apple Music don’t.
iPhone Repair Dallas
2629 N Stemmons Fwy
Dallas, TX 75207
Phone: (214) 810-0717
Hours: 10:00 am — 7:00 pm (Monday – Sunday)