Delete history, cache, and cookies
- To clear your history and cookies, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data.
- To remove other stored information, tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data.
- To visit sites without leaving a history, turn private browsing on or off.
Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won’t change your AutoFill information.
To choose whether Safari blocks cookies:
- Tap Settings > Safari > Block Cookies.
- Choose an option: Always Block, Allow from Current Websites Only, Allow from Websites I Visit, or Always Allow.
If you block cookies, some web pages might not work. Here are some examples:
- You might not be able to sign in to a site using your correct username and password.
- You might see a message that cookies are required or that your browser’s cookies are off.
- Some features on a site might not work.
Use content blockers
With iOS 9 and iPhone 5s or later, you can use content blockers in Safari. Content blockers are extensions that let Safari block cookies, images, resources, pop-ups, and other content.
To set up content blocking:
- Download a content blocking app from the App Store.
- Tap Settings > Safari > Content Blockers, then set up the extensions that you want. You can use more than one content blocker.
iPhone Repair Dallas
2629 N Stemmons Fwy
Dallas, TX 75207
Phone: (214) 810-0717
Hours: 10:00 am — 7:00 pm (Monday – Sunday)